Planning and Management of multiple year-round events: Logistics, staging, lights, entertainment, vendors, permits, coordination with the city/vendors/District members, promotion, etc.
Events including but not limited to:
- Freeboot Friday, 4-6 Friday night events – 5:30-8:30pm.
- Dickinson Avenue After Dark, Bi Annual Friday night events.
- PirateFest, Friday and Saturday in April.
- Greenville Grooves, Saturday in June.
- National Night Out Street Food Festival, First Tuesday night in August.
- Doggie Jams in April.
- Xfearience in October.
- First Friday Art Walk, Monthly Friday Night event.
- Greenville Gives, First Friday in December.
Manage event budgets.
Manage, recruit, and train volunteers.
Assist in creation of new events/collaborations.
Coordinate marketing of events media coverage, advertising, website, promotion of events, promotion of District members events/openings/features.
Manage membership recruitment.Other duties as assigned.
This is a full-time salaried position. Salary will be determined based on experience.
Office Hours: 9am-5pm.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, political affiliation, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, or other reasons prohibited by law (referred to as “protected status”). This nondiscrimination and opportunity policy extends to employment, use of all company facilities, membership, board service and leadership, volunteerism, participation in any of the organizations programs or services and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
How to apply:
Email a resume to email@example.com.